(All photos and artwork are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not copy my artwork for any submissions or contests and do not use my photos without asking for my permission. Thanks!!)
Congrats on the second place! That is too cool! Are you hitting Autumn Leaves Festival this weekend? I think Mom and Dad are going to try to get there on Friday. I wish I could come. I actually miss that craziness!
Wow - I can see how you got second place (should of been first though!) Your card is beautiful! I love how you did the ornaments with the glossy accents - I love that stuff! Love the sewing around it also, seems I can't finish a card without my machine! Great job!
2 comments:
Congrats on the second place! That is too cool! Are you hitting Autumn Leaves Festival this weekend? I think Mom and Dad are going to try to get there on Friday. I wish I could come. I actually miss that craziness!
B
Wow - I can see how you got second place (should of been first though!) Your card is beautiful! I love how you did the ornaments with the glossy accents - I love that stuff! Love the sewing around it also, seems I can't finish a card without my machine! Great job!
Post a Comment